Terms and Conditions
The Picture Box puts significant effort into making sure the website information and prices are accurate & correct, The Picture Box reserves the right to alter any information or price at any time. When incorrect information is identified we will update it as soon as possible.
In the event that an order has been placed for a product that has an incorrect price or product description the customer will be offered a full refund or the customer can opt to pay the corrected price.
All stock levels shown on the website are approximate only and The Picture Box does not guarantee that all products will be available at the time of ordering.
You must not use the Picture Box website in any way that is illegal under Australian law or in any way that may cause harm to The Picture Box or it's users.
The Picture Box reserves the right to block access to the website where inappropriate behavior has been detected.
You must not collect or redistribute the information or images available on the Picture Box website, either by data-mining or other methods.
The Picture Box accepts the following payment methods:
- Secure Online Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express)
Postage & Shipping
All framed prints are available for in store collection only. We can post unframed prints in a secure post tube via Australia Post.
Returns & Refunds
Please choose carefully we do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are:
- Wrongly described
- Different to sample shown to you
- Don't do what they are supposed to do
Postage and handling charges on the returned items are non-refundable.
Any questions about our products or framing service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No part of this web page may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system (with the exception of browser caching), or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the express, written permission of The Picture Box.
Web site content has been produced by The Picture Box employees for the Picture Box use only. If you would like to use any of our content please e-mail us for express approval of what you can and cannot use. Content authorized to be use will require a link back to the Picture Box web site
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; 2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; 4. your address, telephone number, and email address; 5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; 6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
(1) The full legal name and address of legal entity: The Picture Box Pty ltd
338 Smith Street
(2) All names under which the legal entity is doing business: The Picture Box Pty Ltd
(3) The name designated to receive notification of claimed infringement:
The Picture Box Pty Ltd
(4) The full address of the agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement:
The Picture Box Pty ltd
338 Smith Street
(5) The telephone number, facsimile number, and electronic mail address of the agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement: